Books Published by Faculty Members
(Listed in reverse chronological order)
- Pankaj Gupta, Mukesh Kumar Mehlawat, Masahiro Inuiguchi, Suresh Chandra*, Fuzzy Portfolio Optimization: Advances in Hybrid Multi-criteria Methodologies, Springer, 2014.
- Suresh Chandra*, S. Dharmaraja, Aparna Mehra, Reshma Khemchandani, Financial Mathematics: An Introduction, Narosa Publication House, 2013.
- Liliana Blanco Castaneda, Viswanathan Arunachalam and Selvamuthu Dharmaraja, Introduction to Probability and Stochastic Processes with Applications, Wiley, 2012.
- Pulin Kumar Bhattacharyya*, Distributions: Generalized Functions with Applications in Sobolev Spaces, Walter de Gruyter, 2012.
- R K Sharma, S K Sah, A G Shankar, Complex Numbers and the Theory of Equations, Anthem Press, 2011.
- R. K. Sharma, S. K. Shah and A. G. Shankar, Algebra I, Pearson Education, 2011.
- Suresh Chandra*, Jayadeva and Aparna Mehra, Numerical Optimization with Applications, Narosa Publications, 2009.
- R. K. Jain* and S. R. K. Iyengar*, Advanced Engineering Mathematics, 3rd Edition, Narosa Publication House, 2008.
- B.S. Panda and Abhaya Nayak (editors), Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Information Technology ( ICIT 2008), IEEE Computer Society, USA ( ISBN 978-0-7695-3531-5).
- M. K. Jain*, S. R. K. Iyengar* and R. K. Jain*, Numerical Methods for Scientific and Engineering Computations�, 5th Edition, New Age International Publishers, 2008.
- Kambo N S*, Mathematical Programming Techniques, Rev. Edition,Affilated East-west Press Pvt Ltd, 2008.
- M. K. Jain*, S. R. K. Iyengar* and R. K. Jain*, Numerical Methods: Problems and Solutions, New Age International, 2007.
- D. Somasundaram and B. Choudhary*, A First Course in Mathematical Analysis, Narosa Publication House, 2007.
- C. R. Bector, Suresh Chandra and J. Dutta, Principles of Optimization Theory, Narosa Publications, 2005.
- C. R. Bector and Suresh Chandra, Fuzzy Mathematical Programming and Fuzzy Matrix Games, Springer Verlag, 2005.
- M. R. Rao and M. C. Puri* (editors), Operational Research and its applications: Recent trends, Allied Publishers, New Delhi, 2003.
- B. Chandra, Object Oriented Programming Using C++, Narosa Publications, 2002.
- O. P. Sharma*, Markovian Queues, 2nd edition, Allied Publishers, New Delhi, 1997.
- B. Chandra, Advanced Turbo Pascal With Graphics And Object Oriented Programming, Narosa Publications,1996.
- B. Chandra, DBASE IV and Structured Query Language, Narosa Publications, 1995.
- B. Choudhary*, The Elements of Complex Analysis, 2nd Edition, Narosa Publication House, 1992.
- B. Choudhary* and Sundarshan Nanda, Functional Analysis with Applications, Narosa Publication House, 1989.
- H.. L.. Manocha* amd J. B. Srivastava (editors), Algebra and its Applications, CRC Press, 1984.
- H.M. Srivastava and H.L. Manocha*, A Treatise on Generating Functions, John Wiley and Sons, 1984.
- M. K. Jain*, Numerical Solution of Differential Equations, Wiley, 1979.
* – Retired faculty member